Noor Jhumkis Blue Aqua Chalcedony – These stunning pair of earrings are inspired from the architectural patterns found in the city of Marrakech (Morocco) handcrafted using silver plated brass with sky blue and lapis blue enamel and Aqua Chalcedony stones. These earrings are feather light in weight and a perfect pair of Indian Contemporary style.
1. As the jewelry is handmade, there will be a slight difference in the earrings of the same pair from piece to piece. Each piece of jewelry is one of a kind, just like you.
2. Please keep the jewelry in the given zip lock pouch.
3. These earrings are handcrafted using brass and is silver plated with antique polish on it.
3. Avoid contact of jewelry with water.
4. Avoid contact with harsh chemicals or cosmetics after wearing jewellery.
5. The stone used here is in its most natural form. So every stone will vary a little in terms of shape, color shade and pattern, the lines on/in the stone is the texture, it is not damaged. Few stones might have faded white spots that shows that the stones are in most natural form and not treated.